Isn’t that a bit backwards? Maybe, but that’s how we roll now, so get used to it.
Yes Joey, Jem, and Ben started the podcast all the way back in October 2010. Back then the internet and video games weren’t invented so we would mainly talk about our marble collections and exchange tips on which war-time sweets were currently available at the local grocers. Those were the days.
How to enter:
- You can enter on Twitter by adding (@futureyet) to the end of your tweet
- OR you can email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be 1 prize and 1 winner.
- The competition is open until 23:59 November 20th.
- The winner will be announced during the following episode of Is It The Future Yet.
- If the person cannot be contacted within 7 days of announcing the winner, another winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be chosen by the Is It The Future Yet team.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the prize or cancel the competition at any time.
- Prize will be sent in the post within 28 days of announcing a winner.
- The editor’s decision is final.